This was an indoor all-genealogy day except for my nap and dinner. It was sunny and cool, the rain is over and the weeds are growing! Got 7 hours sleep last night.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 5 to 11 April 2020 posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared some things. Afterward, added to the Best Of post.
* Checked my AncestryDNA stats, added Notes to several matches, then read Colin's handouts for the noon DNA meeting. Had lunch. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 5 to 11 April 2020 posted.
* Got into the SDGS DNA group meeting at 11:40 a.m. and the class went almost two hours. There were 15 in the class. Took my nap right after!
* Online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- The Games Your Family Played posted, but forgot to add it to Twitter and Facebook. Worked in RootsMagic adding content and sources for some families using WebHints. Also matched several families in FamilySearch Family Tree.
Went in at 5:30 to cook dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer emails, and then TreeShared 160 profiles with my Ancestry tree. Worked some on the Richman line too. Wrote the Easter post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.