Another decent genealogy day and we got some sun and fresh air too. Slept better and had no nap.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 326: #537 Mary (Bennet) Knowlton (1686-1717) of Ipswich, Massachusetts posted, and got into Mini-Myrt. didn't say anything.
* Finished reading, then did the laundry. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 April 2020 and worked on AncestryDNA. Added one more ThruLine.
* Answered an Ancestry message about the Carringer house on 30th Street. Had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 17 April 2020.
* We went for a drive to check on WalMart and Costco lines (yep, they are still long!), then sightseeing in east Chula Vista, and home. Didn't stop or get out, had went 30 miles. Fun to sightsee. We may go to In n Out for lunch sometime soon. Linda enjoyed the outing.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 to read, wrote the SNGF post, and resolved 132 Ancestry Hints. Added some of the Richman profiles to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment