I forgot to journal last night, first miss all month I think. Sleeping better. Weather cool but may be nice this week. Still isolationist.
1) Saturday, 18 April:
* Read, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 April 2020 and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 12 to 18 April 2020 posted, and got into Mini-Myrt. Finished reading blogs.
* Worked in RootsMagic web hints for the morning, but don't recall what! Went to the grocery store at 11:30, and delivered coke to Barbara, and home by 12:15 p.m. Had lunch.
* Online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Which Ancestors Would You Like to Talk To? posted. Answered email. Took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and added the DNA icon to my known AncestryDNA matches in Ancestry Member Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, sort my email, resolved 181 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 166 profiles with the AMT.
* Checked Facebook, and forgot to journal. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 19 April 2020:
* Read email and blogs, read the sermon, and wrote the Amanuensis post. Had lunch, watched PBS for awhile, no nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, email about Irish Seavers, so spent several hours in Ireland Catholic parish records adding content to the RootsMagic tree for Seavers. Checked Facebook. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 April 2020 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, added to the Best Of post, added more DNA icons, and TreeShared 142 profiles. Went into the Ancestry tree to fix several errors. Checked email and Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.