Another stay-at-home hunkered down shelter in place kind of day - it rained before dawn but then cleared up, but windy and cool out. Didn't go out of the house except to do laundry.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the New York, New York Index to Birth Certificates, 1866-1909 posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Finding Grace L. (Richmond) (Shaw) Moody's Birth Record in FamilySearch Digital Microfilm. Found brother Fred Richmond's 1875 death too, which led me to his calculated birth date. Got the laundry going.
* Had lunch, took my nap, and online to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 17 March 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Did some random Web Hints to add content to RootsMagic. Also updated some profiles on FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner - the corned beef and cabbage and potatoes again. Watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and finished laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, then did more random Web Hint searching to add content. Looked for wives of a close cousin and found three, but don't know the name of the first one, them other of his sons. Connecticut records are fairly poor.
* Added to the Best Of, answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment