We cheated and had corned beef and cabbage tonight - but we'll finish it up on St. Patrick's Day. It was a cool but sunny/cloudy day, rain tonight and tomorrow.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1716/7 Articles of Agreement For Joseph Glezen's Estate in Sudbury, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared about the Glezen agreement, several Best Of posts, and finding Grace's birth record in the FHL Catalog.
* Wrote Explore Your Irish Roots this St Patrick’s Day with 40% off a Findmypast Subscription and then took my nap.
* Had lunch, then worked on taxes. Got them pretty much done. Had to get help from my advisor who called for the secret code so I could download the financial data for our accounts.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 16 March 2020 and then went to the grocery store for potatoes and grapes. Had to buy russets - they were out of white and red and canned potatoes.
* Home by 4 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, and checked my AncestryDNA results. No new ThruLines - did they update over the weekend?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and took out trash, then pulled weed for 15 minutes. They grow too fast!
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Tuesday's Tip, and talked to Lori. Resolved 136 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment