The big day arrived, and I was ready. got Linda's present wrapped too. It was a sunny day, and I put some things on Facebook and got a lot of comments.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Today is Our 50th Wedding Anniversary and Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 March 2020 posted.
* Put a funny, a link to my blog post, and a link to the YouTube video of our wedding on Facebook. The link to the blog post has 232 likes and 1679 comments, plus I received quite a few comments on the blog post and in email. We received another 15 cards in our mailbox, mostly from friends of Lori and Tami.
* Worked a bit on my Richman folks - methodically went through the parish registers on Ancestry and the early census records hoping to find new folks to add and also missing marriage and death data.
* Took a short nap, had lunch, and continued working on Richmans. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 15 to 21 March 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What's On Your Genealogy Bookshelf? posted.
* Tami arrived at 3 p.m. to cook dinner and more. She gave us champagne in special glasses, took photos, and walked Linda around the block in the sun in the wheelchair. I worked a bit on Bagni di Lucca ancestors of my grandsons, finding two death records to add to the tree.
* Tami cooked dinner, and we ate in the dining room on our china with candle light - filet mignon, baked potatoes, and asparagus just like Black Angus, then lemon meringue pie for dessert (not like BA!). She cleaned up too, then left for home at about 6 p.m.
* We exchanged gifts, watched TV news, and I moved to the computer at 6:30. Worked some more on the Italian records, then TreeShared 131 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment