This is the 18,263rd day of our marriage. Tomorrow is our 50th wedding anniversary. Today was not exactly like most genealogy days.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 322: #533 Huldah (Blodgett) Reed (1689-1777) of Woburn, Massachusetts poted, and added to the Best Of post. Got the laundry started.
* Left at 9 a.m. for the grocery store. Got there and the line was like 300 feet long with people spaced about 6 feet apart. Got some sun! They allowed 5 people to go in when 5 came out because of the limitation on how many could be in the store. I got everything but Coke and kleenex on my list. Took 80 minutes to get in the store. Home by 11 a.m. Put laundry in dryer.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 20 March 2020, added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, took laundry out of the dryer, and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 20 March 2020. Took a walk around the block.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Went in at 5:15 to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote the SNGF ost and finished the FS post. Lori called and we talked for 30 minutes. Added some Sevier folks to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment