I think I finally do the 2020 bit automatically now, before I had to edit it about half the time. Old dogs, new tricks, hmm.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1682 Marriage Record of Samuel Fletcher and Elizabeth Wheeler in Concord, Mass. posted. Wrote Introducing the RootsTech 2020 Mobile App and set it for later.
* Picked Linda up, and home to work on the bank accounts. Got one entered into Money with no errors. Talked to Karen S about CVGS programs. Laid down to nap.
* Up at 12:15, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Colonel J.T. Seaver Dies in Washngton DC in 1962. Added that to RootsMagic and added two others too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on getting Wordless Wednesday photos into Pinterest. Did #600 down to about #400. Have more to do!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, then worked in RootsMagic matching profiles to Family Tree, and shared info back and forth as needed.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment