I didn't journal last night because of the basketball game. Still not sleeping well.
1) Tuesday, 14 January:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, add to the Best Of post and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the 1900 United States Federal Census posted.
* Picked her up and we went to her doctor and then the grocery store, home by 10:15 a.m. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 14 January 2020. Printed off the CVGS newsletter master and went to the UPS Store a day late.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter. Added some Seever folks to the RootsMagic file from census and other records.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post and work a bit in RootsMagic Web Hints.
* Watched Finding Your Roots at 8 p.m. and then SDSU basketball - they won. Checked Facebook and email and off to bed. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 15 January:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that The Seaver Family Visits Fisherman's Wharf -- Post 600 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Got the laptop ready, reviewed what I wanted to share at Research Group, and rested my eyes.
* Had lunch, and left at 11:20 a.m. for the library. Moderated the Research Group with 16 attendees. Lively! Home by 2:30.
* Exhausted so napped until 4 p.m. Looked for something to blog about and then went in for dinner at 5:30 and watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Mining the Connecticut Death Records Index for Ancestry Member Tree Persons.
* Resolved 160 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to profiles in RootsMagic.
* Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.