A very average day weather-wise, and an almost all genealogy day for me.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: U.S. World War II Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947 posted.
* Picked her up, and we wt to 99 Cent Store and were home by 10 a.m.
* Online to read, and wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 5 November 2019. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, and online to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 5 November 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Used WebHints in RootsMagic to add content semi-randomly, answered emails, and matched profiles with FamilySearch Family tree. Took another nap.
* Went in at 5:15 to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Wordless post. Then did more semi-random searching of WebHints and FSFT profile matching. Finally, resolved 93 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment