Brother-in-law Paul and wife Debra were here Sunday and Monday, and my genealogy time was limited.
1) Sunday, 3 November:
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 27 October to 2 November 2019 posted.
* We went off to church at 9:30, met Paul and Deb there, and home by 11:30 to watch football, have lunch, and chat. Chargers beat Packers 26-11.
* Left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, and Paul/Deb went back to their hotel. We were home by 6:30.
* Added to the Best Of blog, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 27 October to 2 November 2019 posted, and TreeShared 156 profiles. Answered email and checked Facebook.
Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 4 November:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1785 Deed of Nathan Miles Selling Land to John Palmer, Josiah Kendall and Simon Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked Linda up, and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt but didn't contribute much.
* Paul and Deb came at 10:45 a.m. to visit, we worked on the table lamp (Paul got hardware) and got it working, we had lunch, then he and I went off to Home Depot to get nuts for the lamp and washed their rental car. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Quickly read email and blogs, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 3 November 2019, then back to chat some more, and we left for dinner at In 'n' Out at 4:30 p.m., and home by 5:45 p.m.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, check Facebook,. write the Tuesday's Tip post, TreeShare 49 profiles and resolve 127 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment