This was not an all genealogy day since we had a bathing suit crisis. Linda needs a new one.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1810 U.S. Census Record for Ephraim Rolfe Household in Ulysses, New York posted. Wrote the Seavers in the News post too.
* Picked her up, and we shopped at Costco, Kohls and Target for bathing suits. Almost got one at Target... Home by 12 noon and I took a nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, noted that Seavers in the News - Charles A. Seaver Dies in Batavia, N.Y. in 1897 posted, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. got it about 70% done.
*( Checked Twitter and Facebook, resolved over 100 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the playoff game, ate dinner, read the paper and did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then added to the Best Of post, and resolved another 200 Ancestry Hints. Only 115,130 to go!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and good night. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.