This was pretty much an all genealogy day. Still pleasant, high around 75. Lows are in th high 50s.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 298: #509 Elizabeth (Ayers) Martin (1745-1767) of New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. Got the laundry going.
* Worked on the CVGS newsletter, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 4 October 2019. Took a nap.
* Online at 12:15, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 4 October 2019. Finished the laundry. Worked more on the CVGS Newsletter. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Wrote two Saturday posts, then worked in Web hints in RootsMagic a bit.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, did dishes, watered the front plants, and watched some of the playoff game.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, resolve about 200 Ancestry Hints, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.