Finally had a decent night's sleep - spent most of the dreaming in the FamilySearch Family Tree. don't recall the details.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday -- WELBY (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Pivked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Left for the SDGS meeting, got there at 9:45, and talked to the speaker and Diane Lott.
* Julianne Adamik presented two beginning DNA talks - not much new for me, but OK for most. Home by 12:30 p.m. Had lunch, watched TV, napped a bit.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Which Ancestral Home Would You Like to Visit? posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Resolved 254 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Did some Family Tree matching too. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched the baseball game, read the paper, worked in the back yard on tumbleweeds, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 6 to 12 October 2019 posted. Answered email. Worked on MyHeritage DNA matches adding notes. TreeShared 120 profiles, still more to do. Worked on Seaver/Seever folks in Family Tree. Listened to the Aztecs game.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.