This was almost an all-genealogy day except for the nap and the baseball game.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1775 Deed of Simon Gates Buying Land from David Wilder in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted. Looked at new AncestryDNA matches.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., we went grocery shopping, and home at 10 a.m. Worked on the presentation a bit. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:45 p.m. and worked more on the presentation. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 13 October 2019, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in AncestryDNA matches adding notes and one ThruLine to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the playoff game, eat dinner, read the paper, and did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, answer email, then resolved 249 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.