This was almost an all-genealogy day, except for the Padres game.
* Dropped Linda, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Christmas 1977 at the Seaver Home -- Post 583 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up, home by 9:15 a.m., wrote RootsTech 2020 SLC Registration is Open and selected my DNA topics for the CVGS meeting. Laid down to rest for 30 minutes. Had lunch, added to the Best Of post.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for the library, got set up in the auditorium, and started the CVGS DNA Interest Group meeting at noon. We had only 8 attendees. Got two books afterward and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Do You Ignore Ancestry Hints?, checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:45 to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper and my new book, put out the trash and washed dishes. Padres beat Brewers 2-1, so now 69-83 on the season.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, add to the Best Of post, and resolve 227 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.