Another stay-at-home genealogy day, still warm - high here around 80F.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1800 U.S. Census Record for Nathan Gates Household in Gardner, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:40. Worked on AncestryDNA ThruLines matches for awhile, added a few lines to RootsMagic and added Notes to several matches. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 September 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, read my book, watered the plants, and did dishes. Padres lost to Brewers 3-1, so 68-83 and lost 6 straight.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to answer email, write the Wordless Wednesday post, resolved another 80 Ancestry hints and TreeShared 83 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment