It was another warm day here - two in a row now. About 85F here. I spent almost all day in the genea-cave.
* Dropped Linda at the Y. Home to read. Added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1816 Mortgage Deed of Nathan Gates to John Miles in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Piked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked on AncestryDNA Notes for common ancestors. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, watched a webinar, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 26 August 2019 and How Many "Common Ancestors" Do You Have on AncestryDNA?
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on WebHints for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, watered the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Patterson book and did dishes. Padres beat Dodgers 4-3, so now 61-69 on the season.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.