I would get a lot more done, and journal every night, if I didn't watch the Padres games. We lost three games this week to the Giants, and we played badly, losing 13-2, 10-4 and 7-5. We went Tuesday night when the score was 10-4, but we left after 7 innings when it was 7-1. So no journaling the last two nights.
1) Monday, 1 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up and home for Mondays With Myrt. Took a nap. blogged twice, did social media, and did some research. Watched the Padres game until 10:30 and went to bed. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 2 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, and home to write blog posts. Took two naps, finished up the two presentations and handouts, did social media, and we left at 4:45 for dinner and the Padres game. We got home at 10:30 p.m. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
3) Wednesday, 3 July:
* Dropped Linda off, to the medical center for my lab test, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Fred and Betty in 1982 -- Post 572 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home.
* Wrote CVGS Saturday Workshop on 6 July Features Patricia Diane Godinez on FamilySearch.org and took a nap.
* Had lunch, and left for the library at 11:20 a.m. Attended the CVGS Board meeting. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote Ancestry.com ThruLines, MyTreeTags and New & Improved DNA Matches Out of Beta. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Took another nap. Wrote the Treasure Chest post and entered a ThruLine into the RootsMagic database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, washed dishes, watered the front plants, and read my book. Pads lost 7-5 to Giants, so we've lost 4 straight, and are now 42-44 on the season, and have 4 games in L.A.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment