The year 2019 is now half over - what good news will the second half of 2019 bring? More political stuff of course. I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Saturday, 29 June:
* Got only 5 hours sleep - really tired. Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- ROYLE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m., wrote the Ancestry post, then took a 90 minute nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 11:30 to work on the syllabus for the Research Hints presentation.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Ellen's Questions - Part I posted and wrote Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 23 to 29 June 2019.
* Worked in RootsMagic finding WebHints to add to the profiles, and also worked in Social Security Apps and Claims database adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post.
* We left at 4:40 p.m. for the dinner at In 'n' Out, then trolley to Petco Park for the Padres game. Pads won 12-2 over the Cardinals, so now 42-40, and won 4 in a row. Home by 11 p.m. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 30 June:
* Got only 6 hours of sleep again. Paper didn't come until 8:15 a.m. Online at 7:30 to read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 23 to 29 June 2019 posted. Worked on the Amanuensis deed.
* We left at 9:40 a.m. for church, and home by 11:15 a.m. Finished up the Amanuensis post. Had lunch, then watched the Padres game, dozed in the recliner, read the paper. Padres lost 5-3 in 11 innings to Cards, so now 42-41. Won 4 of 5 and 6 of 10.
* Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 23 to 29 June 2019 posted. Started the new one.
* Had dinner, washed dishes, trimmed ivy in front, and online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then TreeShared 216 profiles in RootsMagic. Worked through some more WebHints, and worked on the Place List eliminating duplicates and removed unused place names. Lots more to do!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 June (with increases in the numbers from 30 April in parentheses):
* 53,869 persons (+ 356)
* 21,833 families (+ 160)
* 173,488 events (+ 1098)
* 7,167 Alternate Names (+ 318)
* 11,635 places (+ 17)
* 1,941 sources (+ 48)
* 105,958 citations (+ 1763)
* 1,341 Multi-media Items (+ 39)
* 3,213 Multimedia links (+ 6)
* 31,430 matched to FSFT (+ 723)
I'm up to 61.08% (+0.64%) for citations/events and 196.70% (+1.99%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for June (compared to stats for April):
* 92,032 page views (3,068 per day, Blogger Stats, + 187)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,461 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 27)
Post a Comment