This was an all genealogy day except for the nap. Got a good nights sleep too.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1790 Deed of John Parker to Nathan Gates in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 8:55 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt and showed off my new socks, and talked about Ancestry Hints for a specific database.
* Added to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Up at 12:45 to eat lunch, then online to write Monday Genea-Pourri - 24 June 2019.
* Worked on both SDGS presentations improving them, and have them pretty much done now. Need to make the handouts and add more detail and make sure the info is correct and consistent. Whew.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked a bit trying to find names for my no-name profiles. Web Hints on Ancestry help!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes. No Padres game tonight.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and worked in RootsMagic on the no name profiles some more.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment