We went to Huntington Beach on Wednesday night and returned home on Friday night. We attended Audrey's 5th grade graduation on Thursday and Lauren's 8th grade graduation on Friday. Both were special. We had some fun times with Charlie too at home. We are still exhausted from the trip. There are photos on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Geneaholic
1) Saturday, 22 June:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 June 2019 posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Gathered the laptop and off to the SD FSL at 9:30 and got there by 10 a.m. Moderated the SDGS RootsMagic User Group class. Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game, read the paper and took a nap. Padres lost 6-3 to Pirates by giving up 4 runs in the 8th. Drat.
* Online to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your School Graduations posted. Wrote the Ancestry post. Went to the grocery store.
* Had dinner, washed dishes, and watched TV news. Online by 6 p.m. to read, then resolved 338 Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. I didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 23 June:
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 16 to 22 June 2019 posted. ?Worked on the Amanuensis Monday deed transcription.
* We left for church at 9:45 a.m. and home by 11:20. Watched the Padres game and lost 11-10 in 11 innings after blowing two 3 run leads in the 9th and 11th. Drat!! So now 38-40 on the season.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 16 to 22 June 2019 posted and finish up the Amanuensis post. Went out and trimmed and weeded one of the rose bushes.
* Ate dinner at 5:30, watched TV news, and washed dishes. Finished the laundry too.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved 220 Ancestry Hints. Then TreeShared 118 profiles syncing the Ancestry tree with the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment