I am so far behind on life things, and genealogy things, I worry myself at bedtime. It was 1:30 a.m. last night, only got 4 hours. Drat.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 281: #476 Jacob Fitz Randolph (1708-1779) of Woodbridge, New Jersey posted.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m., answered email, worked a bit on the CVGS newsletter, and crashed at 10:15 for an hour.
* Online at 11:15 to write New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 June 2019, had lunch, and worked more on the newsletter.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 7 June 2019, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked more on the newsletter.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner and watched TV news. Online at 6:15 to read, and wrote the two Saturday posts.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Pads got ahead 3-1 in the 6th, Washington went ahead 4-3 in the 9th, and Padres walked off 5-4 in the bottom of the 9th. Nice win. Now 33-31 and 2-0 since Fernando Tatis returned. Hope has sprung up again here in Padresville.
* Online to read, write this post and check Facebook.m Genealogy today was 8 hours.