This was a pretty busy genealogy weekend sandwiched around Padres games.
1) Saturday, 8 June:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- BREWSTER (England to Holland to colonial New England) posted. Wrote the Ancestry post for Sunday.
* Picked her up, home by 9:25, and I left immediately for the SDGS meeting. I stayed for the first session, but left after refreshments, knowing I had work to do and I wanted a nap.
* Home by 11:40 a.m. to read, then wrote the FamilySearch post. Worked on the CVGS newsletter getting articles written.
* Had a little lunch, then took a recliner nap watching bowling. Those guys are good!
* Online at 3 p.m. to resolve 198 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Checked Facebook. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestor Life Sketch Tweets posted. Finished up the newsletter, and sent it to the reviewers.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for dinner at In 'n' Out, then the trolley to Petco Park for the 7:10 p.m. game. Nationals won 4-1, so now 33-32 on the season. Home by 10:30 p.m. I didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 9 June:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 June 2019 and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 2 to 8 June 2019 posted.
* Started the deed transcription. Went to church at 9:35 a.m., and went to 99 Cent Store afterwards. Home by 12 noon. Finished the Amanuensis post.
* Had lunch, and watched the Padres game. Had a brief recliner nap. Read the paper. Padres lost 5-2 to Nationals, so 4-6 on the homestand and 33-33 on the season.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then did the final edit on the CVGS Newsletter. Sent it to the members via email. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 June 2019 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and watched TV news. Worked in the front planters trimming the rose bushes. Came in and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry resolving 96 Hints and adding content and sources to the database. Ancestry got real slow.
* Answered some email, and found a Seaver line that I didn't have. Added some profiles to the tree so I can get Ancestry Hints.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.