We were supposed to drive up to Huntington Beach today to visit Tami's family and see the grandgirls in a play. We were starting the car when Tami called saying there was horizontal rain and wind and she didn't think it was a good idea. Matched my thoughts, so we didn't go. The result was a decent genealogy day!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then off to my men's group breakfast at Marie Callenders, picked her up, and home to get ready to go. Then we didn't.
* Online to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday - BUCK (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Dozed in my chair, then worked 27 record matches in MyHeritage adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Had lunch, and worked on WebHints and Family Tree matching in RootsMagic. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Super Bowl LIII (2019) Sunday posted.
* Worked in the back yard to get the trash cans within the fence, and the back yard stuff against the south fence and on the ground to reduce hazards of flying objects. I expected something like two years ago when the wind really blew. It didn't blow nearly that hard this time. The rain finally started at 3:30 p.m. and continued through the evening.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 27 January to 2 February 2019 posted.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and do dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, work some more in WebHints, made a report for a cousin, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and downloaded, renamed and filed 11 more Hildreth deeds for 1836-1846 in Middlesex County, Mass. from FamilySearch.
* TreeShared 101 profiles and now the Ancestry tree is up-to-date. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.