I forgot to journal last night. Oh well.
1) Sunday, 3 February:
* Read email and blogs, and transcribed the deed for Amanuensis Monday.
* Off to church at 9:40 a.m., dropped Linda at the nail salon at 11:30, went to grocery store, then home, back to nail salon, and ate lunch at McDonalds while waiting. Home by 1 p.m.
* Watched TV all afternoon - pre-game show, then Super Bowl. I liked the defensive struggle mainly because all the experts got it wrong. Heh. Had dinner during the second half.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 27 January to 2 February 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 27 January to 2 February 2019 posted. TreeShared 100 profiles to finish up the cycle. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Monday, 4 February:
* It was raining, so Linda didn't go to the Y. Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1835 Deed of Samuel Warner to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Rebooted, and joined Mondays With Myrt late, talked about the Ancestry search problems. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 4 February 2019. Took a short nap. Had lunch.
* Worked a bit matching RM profiles to FSFT. Took Linda to the dentist for her two crowns. Went to the library and got a book. Got back to the dentist before the rain hit. Home by 4 p.m. in the rain.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints but didn't add content.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved about 100 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment