We're back from our one night stand and a visit to Disneyland on Tuesday with Tami and the grandkids. We left Monday night at 5, had dinner on the road, and got to Costa Mesa by 8:30. Tami took us to Disneyland on Tuesday for our anniversary (which is Thursday). We had fun, but lots of walking (I did 14,000 steps). Back to their house by 4, I took a nap, we went to dinner at 6 and left for home at 6:45, and home by 8:20. I read but did nothing else. Wednesday:
* We woke up at 6:55 a.m. Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read em,ail and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and picked her up at 9 a.m., and home by 9:15.
* Online to prepare for my DNA group, and wrote Randy and His First Girl Friend (?) -- Post 557 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Had lunch, left at 11:20 for the library. got set up in the Auditorium and we had 18 in the class. I went over ThruLines and Theory of Family Relativity, plus DNA Central highlights.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. Added to the Best Of post, then took a nap. Online at 4 p.m. to read, search for a blog topic, and hurriedly wrote The New England Historical and Genealogical Register - Volume 173, Winter 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, answered email, and resolved 200 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to my RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Tired!! Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.