This was our 49th wedding anniversary. We spent it at home, watching sporadic raindrops, and went out to dinner tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1714 Birth Record of Abigail Worthen in Amesbury, Mass. posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., and we went to the grocery store, and home at 9:45 a.m. Looked for Seaver articles for awhile, found several and added them to the database, and finally picked one.
* Had my nap, ate lunch, and wrote Seavers in the News -- App Purcell Seaver Dies in 1961 in Gate City, Virginia. did some research and improved the profiles for that family.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, looked for the missing Worthen work in the stacks and didn't find it, sent my RootsMagic class email, and we shared gifts. At 4:45 p.m. we left for dinner at Back Angus. Home by 6:50 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 209 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment