This was pretty much an all genealogy day centered on RootsTech's 3rd day. One more to go.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium, and noted that RootsTech LiveStreaming Classes for Friday, 1 March 2019 and 52 Ancestors - Week 267: #440 John Underhill (1721-1793) of Chester, New Hampshire posted.
* Picked Linda up at 9 a.m., and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:35 a.m.
* Online to read, then worked on the MyHeritage Cluster analysis, and posted Received my MyHeritage AutoCluster Analysis. Watched the RootsTech keynotes. Wrote Findmypast’s Exclusive Catholic Heritage Archive Continues to Grow. Updated the RootsTech compendium.
* Had lunch, reviewed the MyHeritage ToFR results again (6 out of 15 are wrong!), and answered email. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 1 March 2019. Watched the Mike Mansfield livestream on MyHeritage features.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, updated the RootsTech compendium, worked in the Ancestry ThruLines, adding lines and DNA Match notes to RootsMagic. Wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 1 March 2019. Worked in Ancestry ThruLines some more to add match lines and match notes to RootsMagic. I need to do this for MyHeritage too.
* TreeShared 138 profiles added/changed over the last 4 days from RootsMagic to the Ancestry tree. Updated the RootsTech compendium. Wrote the Saturday livestream post.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours. Posted 7 blogs today.
Post a Comment