I'm still not at RootsTech. It was a busy day, thank goodness I got several posts written last night.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that RootsTech LiveStreaming Classes for Wednesday, 27 February 2019, Ancestry.com Announces MyTreeTags™ Feature in Beta Release, Ancestry.com Introduces New and Improved DNA Matching Tools Feature in Beta, and Ancestry.com Introduces New AncestryDNA ThruLines™ Feature in Beta Release posted.
* Finished up the Using the AncestryDNA ThruLines™ Feature to Find Common Ancestors post and posted it. Watched a bit of Ron Tanner's livestream talk.
* Picked up Linda at 9 a.m., home by 9:15 a.m. Checked Twitter and Facebook for more RootsTech info - everyone was pretty busy! Wrote MyHeritage Releases the "Theory of Family Relativity™" Feature for Finding Common Ancestors of MyHeritageDNA Matches and Findmypast Announces Project to Digitise & Publish 1921 Census of England & Wales. Laid down to rest, no nap today!
* Online at 11 a.m., had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and off to the library at 11:30 a.m.
* Helped John get set up for his talk at the CVGS meeting, meeting was over at 1:45 p.m., so home quickly by 2 p.m. to watch Diahan Southard's DNA talk on the livestream.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then answered email and added to the Best Of post. Watched some of the Keynote talk.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, did the dishes, and met the new neighbors.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, worked on the RootsTech 2019 SLC Blog Compendium post, and then wrote the livestream post for Thursday morning.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. 9 posts written today.
Post a Comment