This was an all genealogy day with the CVGS Research Group in them iddle of it. It rained this afternoon and will all day on Thursday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Randy and his Mom in 1943 -- Post 553 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Wrote A Reader's Take on Ancestry.com Problems - Part IV: The Ancestry Big Tree. Printed off the CVGS stuff and had lunch.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library and the Research Group at 12 noon. We had 12 - there are still parking problems - in the auditorium since the conference room is used for tax returns. Discussed the Ancestry problems and RootsTech handouts and livestreaming.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work a bit on the Auble problem from email. Lay down to rest at 3:20, and up by 4 to log into the Ancestry video conference.
* Online at 4:45 to checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes, and put out the trash cans.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Added Somerset church records to the FHL/FSL list of digital microfilms.
* Worked some more on the Auble line. Found an error on Family Tree so fixed that and made the families good. Added some more content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.