Today was Abraham Lincoln's 210th birthday. He is my 6th cousin 4x removed. The common ancestors are my 9th great grandparents Obadiah Holmes and Katherine Hyde of Rhode Island.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1790 U.S. Census Record of the Burges Metcalf Household in Piermont, N.H. posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Wrote Using GeneticAffairs.com to Create DNA Match AutoClusters - Part 3: Using the Cluster Information, and then took a short nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to answer email., An email led me to a Sever sketch in a county history book, and I added the family to my RootsMagic tree. Found some Find A Grave and other records and added three generations to a Sever family from Ohio. Fun for two hours!!
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 12 February 2019, and then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and checked out one of the Ireland Seaver families, and added some families from online resources. I still have more to do.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and do the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, then answered email. Watched Finding Your Roots with Ryan, Rubio and Gabbard - fascinating records!
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment