This was another beautiful day here in San Diego, the temp hit 70F and they sky was clear. The golf tour is here to enjoy it. Some genealogy today, but not much progress it seemed.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1763 Marriage Record of Philip Jacob Konig and Maria Barbara Wilhelm in Lancaster, Pennsylvania posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45.
* Answered email, worked in Newspapers.com finding 1941 obituaries - transcribed five of them and added sources and content to the database. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News - Helen B. Seaver Inherits $24,435 in 1941. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote RootsTech 2019 SLC Offers a Virtual Pass for 18 Recorded Sessions.
Did some random research for RootsMagic profiles using WebHints and Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to help with dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and worked some more in RootsMagic. Added some content and sources, but didn't TreeShare or resolve Ancestry Hints.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment