We have a busy weekend ahead - Linda's brother and his wife are coming to visit, but will stay in a local hotel but depend on us to drive them around. I may not journal every night as a result. I spent much of the day writing blog posts so I don't have to blog if I don't have to.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 262: #411 Anna Catharina (Unruh) Wilhelm (1709-after 1771) of Germany and Pennsylvania posted. Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Answered email, then wrote New Scottish Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 25 January 2019. Wrote two blog posts for the weekend. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:10 p.m., had lunch, then wrote two more blog posts, and then we left at 1:10 p.m. for Linda's dental appointment to install her crown. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 25 January 2019, checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote two more blog posts, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post, and got the flash drive and laptop set up for Saturday's RootsMagic class. TreeShared 100 profiles to the AMT, have about 60 to go.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. About 10 posts today! Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment