I got some tasks done, did a little shopping, and did quite a bit in the RootsMagic tree. Didn't sleep well last night.
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- DAMMANT (England to colonial New England) posted.
* Got the CVGS Newsletter edited and the master and mail labels printed. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Had a one hour nap.
* Online at 11:15 a.m. answered email, looked at MyHeritage DNA matches, had lunch. Worked in Ancestry Hints resolving them and adding sources and content to the RootsMagic tree. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your 2018 Dear Genea-Santa Letter posted.
* Did some online shopping for Linda, finally found something. Left at 1:30 p.m. for the UPS Store to publish the CVGS Newsletter, and then to the grocery store to food shop. Home by 3 p.m.
* Checked Facebook, worked in the RootsMagic tree, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch TV sports.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, TreeShare the last 140 profiles, then matched more profiles to Family Tree, adding content and sources both ways. Added another 50 Seaver profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.