The weeks are flying by now...and I still need to shop for Christmas for Linda. Been trying, but nobody has tops and sweaters and swimsuits I like. Rain is over - we had about 2.5 inches this week, so we have more this year (since October 1) than we had all last year. Didn't sleep well last night.
* Online at 7:30 a.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 255: #380 Sylvester Kenyon (1710-1800) of Rhode Island and Connecticut posted. Worked on the Christmas mail list.
* Found some Irish/English Seaver folks and added them to RootsMagic along with sources. Wrote New Records Available To Search this Findmypast Friday, 7 December 2018.
* Had a nap. Online at 11:40 to have lunch, work on the CVGS Newsletter, and sent it to the reviewers. Worked some more on the Irish Seaver family. Shopped a bit without success.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 7 December 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added a new background photo and my Santa photo to my FB page.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to help with dinner. We ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts. Matched some profiles to Family Tree. TreeShared 130 profiles, about 90 to go from this week's work. Resolved about 120 Ancestry Hints on the very long list.
* Checked Facebook. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment