It wasn't much of a genealogy weekend for me - no research to speak of, some blogging, some family time, a society meeting, etc. Oh, football on TV!
1) Saturday, 10 November:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (Alice who married Thomas Wight, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 9:20 for the SDGS meeting with Gena. Got there and stayed for the first talk, but sleepy so left after refreshments. Home by 12 noon to have lunch, then napped in the recliner.
* Online at 2 pm. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Did You Collect As a Youth? posted. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* We left at 3:30 p.m. to meet Tami and the kids in Carlsbad for dinner at Ruby's. Ate, walked a bit, and then had ice cream at Haagen Daz. Home by 7:15 p.m. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 4 to 10 November 2018 posted.
* Watched the Aztecs game, read the paper, and then my book. Aztecs lost 27-24 to UNLV. Played a bad game, now 7-3 on the season.
* Did not journal. Did check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and check email. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 11 November 2018:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 4 to 10 November 2018 posted.
* Went to church at 9:45, stopped at the store on the way home, and home by 11:45 a.m.
* Got the deed transcribed and the amanuensis post written. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 4 to 10 November 2018 posted.
* Went in at 12:30 to watch NFL, and watched all of the Chargers win over Oakland, 20-6.
* Online at 4:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched news, washed clothes, watered the front plants, washed dishes and took a walk.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, finished up the CVGS Newsletter and emailed it to the membership list. TreeShared the last 60 changes, and checked out new MyHeritage DNA matches. Worked on RootsMagic unused place names.
* Bored. Sleepy. Toes hurt due to sitting too much. Wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment