This was an all-genealogy day here in the Cave. I didn't advance the ball very much, though. Oh well. 49 days left in 2018.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt, and we discussed Veterans Day and Veterans. I didn't contribute much. Added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1814 Deed of Sarah Green to Zachariah Hildreth Jr. in Townsend, Mass. posted.
* Wrote Good News and Bad News On Ancestry Member Tree Searches and had lunch. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 12 November 2018 and set it for later.
* Looked at my new MyHeritageDNA matches but didn't find any new common ancestors. The trees of the matches aren't leafy enough, so perhaps I'll do some skeleton work on them too. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then worked a bit in Family Tree. Went in at 5:15 for dinner, read the paper, watched news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, added some Family labels to the blog and worked through 100 Amanuensis posts, and then worked in Web Hints for Dill families. Didn't find much.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. See, not much progress here!
Post a Comment