Wow, only 33 days left in 2018. I still need to shop more for Linda's birthday. She got Christmas cards today, but I need address labels, then we can start the mass production process.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that Ping Pong Buddies in 1956 -- Post 542 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then added to the Best Of post and wrote Registration Open for SDGS Annual Meeting (12 January 2019) Featuring Curt Witcher. Found a load of Seever folks and started adding them. Rested my eyes for awhile.
* Had lunch, then left at 11:30 a.m. for Bonita and the CVGS meeting. Had 25, and about ten show and tell items. elected officers. Stopped at the CV library for a book. Home by 3 p.m.
* Really sleepy, but wrote All MyHeritage LIVE! 2018 Classes Available on Family Tree Webinars Site for FREE and added to the Best Of post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Took a short nap. Online at 4:30 p.m. to read, and answer email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and work on adding Seever families to RootsMagic tree. TreeShared about 50 profiles. Added to the Best Of post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment