Rain. blessed rain. all day. Hardest in afternoon. Back yard is full, now weeds will grow great! Crap. We needed the rain - makes the wildfire threat go away.
* Did not take Linda to the Y because of the rain. Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 1830 U.S. Census Record for Isaac Buck Household in Sterling, Mass. -- Post 439 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted.
* Decided to put all of the CVGS files on the CVGS blog Google Drive rather than the Randy Google Drive, trying to reclaim space on the Randy drive. Started the process around 9 a.m., then recalled that I wouldn't be able to blog on Genea-Musings since I was on the other Google account. Oh well, wrote three posts for the CVGS Genealogy Cafe blog instead. Found five obituaries and death notices and added them to the RootsMagic tree. This took 5 hours and ended around 2 p.m. for only 1.19 gb of 2,000 files. A lesson here - do this overnight next time!
* Took a nap, had lunch, and whined on Facebook while the above was happening.
* At 2 p.m., wrote the Seavers in the News -- Lester P. Seaver Dies in Moline, Illinois in 1950 post. Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Started looking at the 52 Ancestors profile. Answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and resolved about 230 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Got through the last day of Hints!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment