This was a day of genealogy and baseball and football. Cloudy and cool, 72F the high. Got only 6 hours of sleep.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, went to Marie Callenders for the men's Bible study breakfast, picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. and home by 10 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Tried to nap but didn't. Very tired. Noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Mary married Christopher Grant, England to colonial New England) posted.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game against Boise State. They won 19-13 in a defensive battle, so now 4-1 on the season.
* Online to read, finished up the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the proofers, then transcribed a deed and wrote the Amanuensis post. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- 20 More Questions and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 30 September to 6 October 2018 posted.
* Back to watch baseball, read the paper, and eat dinner. Then watched news and the second game for awhile.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to TreeShare the big tree, took a short walk, checked Facebook, looked for new DNA matches on Ancestry, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 4.5 hours.
Post a Comment