It's still semi-warm here, high around 83, low around 73 here at Casa de Genelaogica. Sunny all day, and only 83 F here in the genea-cave at 9:30 p.m. I have the fan going. I didn't sleep well last night and was drowsy all morning and afternoon.
* Linda went to Marie Callenders with me for breakfast and shared with our friend Lynda whose hubby come to the CVPC mens Bible study breakfast. They had fun, we had fun, and I didn't have to rush out to pick her up. We were home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (England to colonial New England) posted, and wrote the SNGF post.
* Compiled the handout for the Conferences talk and sent it to the German group moderator for distribution. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Known Immigrant Direct Ancestor Time Span posted. Treeshared the RootsMagic database.
* Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts. Added to the Best Of post. Answered email. Worked in RootsMagic on some Seaver folks using Web Hints, then in Family Tree matching profiles. Drowsy, so took a second nap.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then cleaned up place names in RootsMagic and worked some more on Family Tree matches. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 August 2018 posted.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch news and then the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, read my book, washed dishes, and the Padres won - beat Dbacks 7-6 in the bottom of the 9th. So now 49-77 on the season.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.