This was an all genealogy day once we got home from the store. I actually made progress on my presentations, too.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 239: #364 John Horton (1696-1796) of Bristol county, Mass. and Providence County, Rhode Island posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 August 2018 and set it for later.
* Added more charts, and did some editing to the project presentation - up to 116 charts, and it needs to be about 80. What to cut? Maybe I can just talk fast? Now to edit it some more, will probably end up adding more charts.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 August 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Had my nap.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and did some review of the subject, and ended up matching profiles in Family Tree and sorting out the family a bit. Answered several emails, printed off the Bible study papers, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, then online at 5:30 p.m. to answer more emails, worked on the Family Tree profiles some more, and went out to water the front plants.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Alex Delaware book, wash the dishes, etc. Padres lost to Dbacks 9-4, so now 48-77 on the season, lost 5 straight, and won only 6 of last 22.
* Online at 11 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.