This was a stay-at-home genealogy day for me, with the All-Star Game thrown in.
* Dropped Linda off, went to get my lab tests done, home by 8:20 to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1914 Voter Register for Charles Auble in San Diego, California posted, added to the Best Of post, then wrote Sorting Out the Henry A. White Deeds in Killingly, Connecticut.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online to write Genealogy News Bytes - 17 July 2018. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on census citations for the CVGS project tree, and assorted Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, and watch the All-Star game. Read the paper, did the dishes, watered the front plants, and finished my Lee Child book. AL won the game 8-6 in 10 innings.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, TreeShared the project tree, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment