I didn't journal last night because we went to the Padres game.
1) Tuesday, 5 June 2018:
* Didn't sleep well on Monday night, and tried to take naps three times with no sleep noted. Frustrating.
* Linda did not go to the Y so I read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Emily Auble's 1913-1916 High School Grade Card Summary posted, and wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - May 2018 and set it for later. Rest number one.
* Had lunch, then rest number two. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 June 2018 and then rest number three in the recliner.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the Wednesday morningp ost.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 6:40 to watch the Padres lose to the Braves 14-1. A terrible game. We left at 9:10 when it was 8-0 after 6 innings. So we are now 5-5 when in attendance, and Pads are 28-35 on the season. Home by 10, and watched election returns. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 6 June:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15. Noted that RootsTech 2014 Photos, Part 1 - Post 519 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote the San Diego Genealogical Society Program on Saturday, 9 June Features Hal Horrocks post and set it for later.
* Left at 10 a.m. for the library and two CVGS meetings - Family History Day and Bored meetings. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Watched the Padres-Braves game, read the paper, took a recliner nap, and Pads won 3-1 over Braves, so a 7-3 home stand and 29-35 on the season. Still 5th place but getting closer to .500.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, write Using the RootsMagic "Duplicate Search Merge" Tool and check Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, wash dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote two Thursday posts, got the presentation on the laptop, and worked on some Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment