This was a pretty typical Monday but without Mondays With Myrt and I forgot about WDYTYA? again. Drat. No research, but a little presentation progress.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of William White (1683-about 1780) of Dartmouth, Mass. posted, and then took her to the eyeglass place to get her second pair of glasses.
* We were home by 10 a.m., and I wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 4 June 2018 and edited the Genealogy talk for Thursday morning. Then took a nap.
* Online at noon to read, eat lunch, add to the Best Of and compendium posts, answer email, and wrote Randy at Jamboree 2018 - More Day Three Photos.
* Spent about two hours on Twitter and Facebook, then went in at 5:30 to help with dinner. We ate and watched TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Tuesday post, then went in at 7:10 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres beat the Braves 11-4, so we are now 28-34 on the season.
* Online at 10:10 to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment