This was almost an all genealogy day, and I made some progress on both trees.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read blogs and email, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to Eyeglass world to pick up the first pair of glasses. Home by 9:40 a.m..
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that More 2014 Photos With Charlie and Sisters -- Post 516 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote Changes to Mining Ancestry.com Hints by Specific Record Collection and set it for later.
* Took my nap. Ate lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the SSC&A database adding content and sources for the four females without surnames at the top of the list.
* Worked on the presentation for Saturday and got it on the backup systems. Wrote Merge Problem in FamilySearch Family Tree Using RootsMagic 7.5.6. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree in RootsMagic matching profiles and adding content for several colonial families. Searched WikiTree and Geni for royal connections.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, do the dishes, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and then worked in the project tree adding census content and sources for two families. Researched some of the siblings too.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment