This was almost an all genealogy day but I had to go out to lunch and watch the Padres game.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 1729 Marriage of William White and Abigail Thurston in Little Compton, R.I. - Post 412 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote I Didn't Get an Invitation to My Cousins' Wedding.
* Took a short nap, then off before 11 a.m. for the Rohr engineers lunch at Jimmys at the Park. Home by 1 p.m.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News - Guilford L. Seaver Dies in 1966 in Oakland, Calif. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Looked for deeds and probate records for the two William Whites and found them. Downloaded them, renamed them, and filed them in the family folders. Just in time!
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Padres lost 5-4 to the Pirates. Now 17-28 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestor biography and wrote the blog post.
* TreeShared my big tree - about 150 changes, took about 45 minutes. Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.