Three days in a row. It helps that the Padres played a day game at Colorado today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 10 a.m., and noted that The Grandgirls Visit Chula Vista in 2014 -- Post 513 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post, and rested my eyes.
* Had lunch in a hurry, grabbed my stuff, and off to the CVGS program meeting. Got there at 11:40 a.m., and the program started at 12 noon. Carole Sobke's talk on her button collection tied to family history.
* Home by 2 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game - we lost 5-2 to Rockies, so now 9-17 on the season. Drat. Did get a short nap and read the paper too.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, write Are There Search Problems on Ancestry.com? and check Twitter and Facebook. Did some profile matching of my tree to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then worked in Ancestry Hints for my big tree for 80 minutes, resolving about 300 Hints. Still over 61,000 to go. An unending task.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.