Only four more days in April. I must be having fun because the days fly by.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 8:50 and home by 9.
* Checked email one time, then gathered my OASIS stuff and off to Grossmont Center for Class 4 of my Beginning Computer Genealogy class. It went well.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, then online to note that 1705 Birth Record of Mary Bouden in Lynn, Mass. - Post 409 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Researched and wrote Seavers in the News- William Nathanael Seaver Dies in 1960. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Started researching the biography subject.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the NFL Draft, then we ate dinner, I read the paper, and did the dishes, and started the wash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the 52 Ancestors post, then worked on the project adding census sources and notes, and finding WebHints for extended family.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment